Whether you've recently suffered from a new injury or you're dealing with pain and discomfort from an older issue, please give Dr. Estwanik the opportunity to treat you with effective, efficient and proven medical procedures.
Sports medicine physician and orthopedic specialist Joseph Estwanik, M.D. FACSM studied orthopedic surgery at The Cleveland Clinic and Wake Forest University School of Medicine. Some of his notable recognitions include:
- Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery
- Certified, American Board of Independent Medical Examiners
- Asst. Professor, Dept. of Orthopaedic Surgery, Wake Forest University School of Medicine
- A Fellow of the American College of Sports Medicine
- Chairman, Sports Medicine Committee, USA Boxing 1988 - 1996
- Former President, Medical Alumni Association, Wake Forest University.
- President, Association of Ringside Physicians, 2010 - Present.
- Inducted into the Carolinas Boxing Hall of Fame, 2009
- Second Medical Opinion Physician for NFL Players Association
- Author, Sports Medicine for the Combat Arts, 1996
- Dr. Ray Wesson Award, National Physician of the Year, USA Boxing 1977
Dr. Joseph Estwanik, M.D FACSM
Metrolina Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Clinic
Copyright © METROLINA ORTHOPAEDIC & SPORTS MEDICINE CLINIC. All rights reserved.
Internet Marketing by DASWOW